Monday, 20 September 2010

End in peace

Sitting here all so cold and morose, ripping savage souls from within, I find a light that guides me through, Pulls my path, and shows a way. As I walk the empty street, I find nothing but treacherous wrecked pathways ahead, all I see is the empty street, holding me silently within its reach. Walking the path that shows no light, I guide myself through the night. I continue to walk remorsefully, as I silently break the path so free. I walk along the empty street, meander the road so rarely taken, trying to grasp something within my reaches, as I wander without the breaches. Pondering to myself I find, a low-lying incomplete mind. Something that brings forth hesitated reaches, breaks me through the horrid leeches. Comparing humans to leeching beings, I realize that scar that stays is always caused by my own gaze. As the world breaks through, plunders the light, insolent wanderings guide the path, ones with fatal gaping reaches, up roaring itself through devastating grieving. All so high and governing a path, of dominated broken meanderings, as I walk along, I find something losing track, breaking through. Then I stand there, up-heaving myself, and then fall to the floor, breaking through, through a solemn hell, that breaks my mind, and I find myself lost, and broken of sight. I see blood now, and broken ties, bonds that couldn’t be untied. I fear the path I walk along, and find myself in a wretched storm, unbelievably hurtful and torn. I can’t find the way out of the broken path, I grind myself from within, breaking through thoughts and endless strain, dying from within as I walk the street, broken, untied, incomplete. Death is wandering along the way, and yet, I choose to walk and stay, and search for a path that guides existence, flawlessly dodging inevitable reaches. As I am cold and desolate now, lost through lights of encompassing flaws, torn from within, seeking the light, I still search and cannot find. Grieving every moment I lived till now, is what I dream and break through all, as I wonder where I can seek the light, denying life or death or spirit, or paths that guide some pleasant image, without the wanderings of savaging beasts. As I walk through the narrow lane, all the paths seem to close by me, and then I find the end of the path, peace and rest lies ahead of me, as my spirit bounds away, I see it progress out of my body. As my body silently sleeps, and gets cold, I realize I’ve found peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Melancholy Speculation by Ana Forlin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.