Friday, 14 May 2010

Just a depressed state I was in

I am currently blatantly in a stultifying, brain-dead, anguished, remorseful frame of mind. I am drawn and bound on plains of mere existential living. I am anguished, agonised and broken from the inside. I am trampling a trodden path, with an unbelievable number of obstacles on the way. I am wandering the path that has no beginning or end. I am drifting through a nostalgic dream that reminds me of a glorious past, hence making me feel a million times worse. I am thinking of a life I can never have, living in a future that may not come. I cannot abide with the excruciating situations I am drawn into. I feel lost. I am ripping apart from the inside. I am spinning in circles and repeating the same tale over and over again. I am walking on a land filled with superficial paraphernalia, where every being is judged solely on superficial grounds. I am walking on a dead end street without knowing it before it’s too late. I am lost and can’t find the way. This land is so empty. Not a sign of existence prevalent… anywhere. This is killing me from the inside. I strive to make things better, bear the heavy feeling of daunted emotions in my heart and die from the inside. I hurt. I succumb to the terrible plague of ennui. It manifests itself in every drop of blood I have. It tears my soul away from my body and locks it in a torture chamber, bound with unbreakable chains. It suffocates me from the inside, makes me claustrophobic, and brings forth a sensation of stupendous magnitudes of invisible heavy weight crashing on my shoulders. It agonises my heart, rips my soul, slaughters my spirit, and smothers my flesh and blood. I am the mere symbol of living death now. My life is a paralysed waste of oxygen on this planet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow tat wos mighty amazin
Shit..dint kno u wer so gud wit words..
Wos in a diff world while readn it..
Hats off to u ;)
Btw dis is tian..usin my roomy's google accnt :P

8 July 2010 at 11:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Melancholy Speculation by Ana Forlin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.